|Authors Airwaves presents a special reading by Marjorie McKinnon from her new book, REPAIR Your Life: A Program for Recovery from Incest and Childhood Sexual Abuse. Specifically, she reads from Chapter 3, “Recognition” which outlines key personality traits and behaviors that are characteristic of adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse. If you or someone in your life is a survivor, you owe it to yourself to check out this informative audio program.|
|R.E.P.A.I.R. is a Six-Stage Program for abuse survivors that will transform your life forever!• Recognize and accept your adult problems stemming from childhood sexual abuse.
• Enter into a commitment to transform your life.
• Process your issues with tools and techniques that will enable you to become healthy.
• Awareness to discover reality as you gather and ssemble the pieces of the broken puzzle your life became.
• Insight into the complete picture helps you begin to return to what you were prior to being sexually violated.
• Rhythm recovers the natural rhythm you had before the incest happened, the blueprint that is the essence of your true nature, becoming who you really are.