Author Jay S. Levy appeared with host Chuck Clark at KYGO – Denver radio
Click here to listen to the interview
Jay is the author of Pretreatment Guide for Homeless Outreach & Housing First: Helping Couples, Youth, and Unaccompanied Adults and several other publications about how we can help the homeless in America. He has worked more than 25 years as a social worker in Massachusetts on the front lines of homelessness epidemic as well as training others in how to work with them.
Jay S. Levy, author of Pretreatment Guide for Homeless Outreach & Housing First: Helping Couples, Youth, and Unaccompanied Adults answers tough questions from X-Zone host Rob Mcconnel such as:
- What is the world of a homeless person really like?
- Why is homelessness such a dirty secret in today’s cities?
- Why do we as a society not give a damn?
- What are the main causes of homelessness today?
- Why aren’t homeless shelters the solution?
- Why is trust the most important thing in helping?
Jay talks about Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH) and practical solutions that work.
CLICK HERE–>, Listen to the X-ZONE interview of Jay S. Levy with Rob McConnel on solving the homeless problem