Jay S. Levy, author of Pretreatment Guide for Homeless Outreach & Housing First: Helping Couples, Youth, and Unaccompanied Adults answers tough questions from X-Zone host Rob Mcconnel such as:
- What is the world of a homeless person really like?
- Why is homelessness such a dirty secret in today’s cities?
- Why do we as a society not give a damn?
- What are the main causes of homelessness today?
- Why aren’t homeless shelters the solution?
- Why is trust the most important thing in helping?
Jay talks about Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH) and practical solutions that work.
CLICK HERE–>, Listen to the X-ZONE interview of Jay S. Levy with Rob McConnel on solving the homeless problem